Becoming a Member of the Care Leavers Association.
The Care Leavers Association is a User led organisation by Care Leavers for Care Leavers, as a member you will:
- Have voting rights at our AGM on issues and work carried out within the CLA
- Receive regular updates and information on the work we are carrying out
- Be invited to contribute to policy position papers on issues affecting Care Leavers
- Be invited to take part in research on the issues affecting Care Leavers
- Be invited to become a part of future projects
- Have opportunities to gain work experience within the organisation as a volunteer
- Share your experiences and connect with others reconnect with people from your past
- Be part of our Ever Growing Network of Care Leavers
If you aren’t Care Experienced you can still support us through a dedicated professionals membership.
FreeCare Leaver Membership
If you have spent time in residential care or foster care it is free to become a member to the Care Leavers Association. We are a membership led organisation, so not only are you joining a support network, but also able to contribute to where and how the charity works. For example, pushing a Campaign agenda to make changes in National Government Policy or Local Government.
Someone who supports our work but is not a care leaver
£50Organisational Membership – Voluntary sector
An voluntary sector organisation who supports our work but is not a care leaver. For example a Charity
£75Organisational Membership – Statutory/Private Sector
An organisational sector organisation who supports our work but is not a care leaver. For example a Local Authority or a Private fostering agency