Who can become a member?
- Any person, over the age of 18, who has spent all or part of their childhood in care
- Any group, or organisation, which supports our Aims and Values
What are the benefits of membership?
- Monthly newsletters, either via email or through the post
- Regular bulletins and news updates
- Invitations to all meetings
- Access to the Online discussion forum
- The ability to vote or stand for election to the Executive Committee at our at our Annual General Meeting
- The ability to network with other care leavers and campaign to improve care for future generations
- Use of the CLA Resource Library (coming soon)
How much does membership cost?
|Group Supporter (Voluntary agency)
Group Supporter (Statuatory agency)
How do I join?
You can now join the CLA online.
|Individual Supporter||£25.00 now.||Select|
|Organisational Membership - Voluntary sector||£50.00 now.||Select|
|Organisational Membership - Statutory/Private Sector||£75.00 now.||Select|
If you cannot join online then please use the following options
Once you have completed the membership form, either email it to the office, or post it to
Care Leavers’ Association,
The Care Leavers’ Association
If your membership requires payment please ensure payment is included with your application.