Notifications
Clear all

Study on Care Leaver's Experience of Residential Children's home  

RSS

(@bmlinds)
20/02/2018 4:44 pm  

Hi,

My name is Becky Lindsey and I am doing a research project on care leavers experience of their time in residential childcare.  I am interested in hearing about your experiences of living in a residential children’s home, it does not matter if you were there for 2 weeks or 2 years, every experience is individual and just as important.

It is so important that the voices of care leavers and young people still in care are heard.

I am looking to do face to face interviews with 2-4 people who lived in a residential children’s home in the UK for any length of time. I am interested in your own unique experience so I will be encouraging you to talk to me about what was important for you. The interview will be guided by you with some help and prompting from myself.

If you would be interested in sharing your experience with me, you must be ages 21 to 35. As I will be asking you to share your personal experiences, I ask you to really think about if you are ready to do that.

I am happy to travel to come and meet you and to hear about your experiences. If you are interested or would like any further information please feel free to email me on: becky_lindsey@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks ?

I look forward to hearing from you.

(@ryanjarvis)
01/04/2018 9:54 pm  

Hi Becky 

Just seen your post. I would be interested to discuss your research in more detail. I am care experienced and would be prepared to consider meeting, I just wanted to see what the research would be used for first. Please can you send me an email with further info jarvisrsp@protonmail.com 

Look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Regards 

Ryan  ? 

ReplyQuote
Share: